Sunday, March 19, 2017

Craft-Along: Stenciled Mirror



Hello! I'm checking in with an update on my project for the Rhymes with "That" craft-along. I'd planned to sew a placemat but decided to paint my standing mirror instead. I will stencil it with gloss over matte, same as my bedroom furniture.

I purchased the mirror at a thrift store some years ago. It fit perfectly in my walk-in closet but was rather plain and brown.

I gave it a coat of grey primer and then painted it matte black. I will add a stenciled design in gloss black.

Look for the completed project post around March 29. :)

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to see the final results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a second there to figure out how it rhymed with that lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is... When I stand in front of the mirror, it says, "You're wearing THAT?!" ;)

      Delete